Describes several WebSphere Application Server configuration files and logs that can be helpful for determining the current configuration of Lotus Sametime 8.5 and troubleshooting issues that occur in the Sametime environment.
The topics covered in the document are:
- WebSphere Application Server configuration files in the context of Sametime
- How to manually synchronize Sametime configuration changes
- How to automate synchronization of nodes
- WebSphere Application Server log files in the context of Sametime
- How to enable Trace for WebSphere Application Server based Sametime servers
- How to bind ports
This document can be downloaded from here.