If a user deletes the Welcome page in a Quickr 8.2 place the “What’s new” section is also lost. Although there is no possibility for a user to re-create it, an administrator can do so. Here are the steps:
- Create a new page and call it “Welcome” (or whatever you like).
- Open the MAIN.NSF of the place with a Notes client.
- Switch to the QDK view, search the new document and open it for editing.
- Set the value of the field “h_SystemName” to “h_Welcome” (case sensitive!)
- Save the document and close MAIN.NSF
Now your newly created document should contain the “What’s new” section again.